- Location: Victor Harbor SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Will vary according to number/times of functions. Must be flexible
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Administration & Office Management
- Music & Entertainment
On the job
- National Police Certificate *
National Police Certificate required. Ability to use/troubleshoot sound desk a definite advantage. Must be reliable and punctual.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Newland Memorial Uniting Church - Victor Harbor require enthusiastic reliable volunteers to assist with the many varied events occurring at the church throughout the year. Roles will include: opening up the building(s), turning on lights, turning on heating/cooling, checking toilets are clean and stocked, making emergency procedure announcements. Ability to use/troubleshoot sound desk is a definite advantage. Maintaining a presence at events for security reasons. Volunteers must have good communication skills and be friendly, approachable and willing to assist all visitors to events.