- Location: Ballina NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
Mon to Fri as needed
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Research, Policy & Analysis
- Writing & Editing
- Working with Children Check *
VOLUNTEERS TO EMAIL AGENCY ONCE THEY ARE REFERRED.
Membership Fee of $10.00
Study closed in shoes, hat if visiting site.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Riding for the Disabled develops relationships with horses and people with special needs through the learning of riding techniques so they may improve their confidence and agility. Volunteer needed to assist with the writing of grant applications. Experience required. Some research may be required. This position can be done from home.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.