- Location: Ashburton VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
2 hours monthly
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People Learning English
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
- Garden Maintenance
- Seniors & Aged Care
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are seeking multiple gardeners to join our Gardening Support Program. This wonderful program supports people in the wider Ashburton area stay in their homes as they age by caring for their basic general gardening needs.
Duties include: weeding, pruning, raking, sweeping planting etc. Volunteers normally spend up to two hours once a month at each garden - multiple gardens are available.
Please contact us if you would like to hear more about how you can get involved in this fantastic program.