- Location: Gillen NT
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Monday to Friday (public holidays excluded). These positions are on-going.
- Travelling Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Type of work
- Driving & Transportation
Induction and buddying training
For Ochre Card and Criminal History check.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
Volunteers (working in pairs) are required to meet at the Anglicare NT- Aged Care Office, pick up run sheets and work vehicle at 0900, travel to the Hospital Kitchen to pick up meal boxes (packed by hospital staff) and deliver to registered vulnerable aged and disabled people in the Alice Springs community.
- Drivers Licence
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- Ochre Card
- Reasonable mobility
- Good people skills