- Location: Gulliver QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Indigenous Australians
9am to 11am or 5pm to 8pm weekdays as negotiated
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Food Preparation & Service
Induction and On the job training
- Driver's Licence (C)
- Medical Check *
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Volunteers are required to assist the kitchen staff with food preparation, serving the food , cleaning the dishes, kitchen and dining areas. Duties include: -Use of dishwasher -Wiping down and sanitising of benches and sink -Sweeping of floors, emptying of rubbish into dumpster -Cleaning of Bain Marie, oven, cooktops, refrigerator and cupboards as required -Strictly following Food safe handling procedures as outlined by kitchen staff
Previous kitchen or hospitality experience would be helpful. Capable of lifting heavy food containers that may contain hot food. Preparations of sandwiches for the lunch service 9am - 11am weekdays. Dinner service 5pm - 8pm (approx) weekdays.