- Location: Kings Meadows TAS
- Commitment: One off - an event
- Category: Community Services
To be advised
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
- People with disability
- Groups of 10 or more
- People Learning English
Type of work
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Working with Children Check *
- Driver's Licence (C)
- Medical Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Launceston YMCA always tries to introduce new activities to provide the community of Launceston and its surrounding areas with a well balanced range of activities catering to the interest in sporting and recreational pursuits for all ages. The YMCA attends various events throughout the year and requires assistants/helpers to:
- assists with stalls
- assist with children's activities
- assist with set up and pack down
You will need be required to work under the organisations Work Health and Safety guidelines plus adherence to their Code of Conduct/ Privacy and Confidentiality policies.
A Working with Children's Check and a Medical Check required. Days and hours of volunteering will need to be negotiated with the YMCA Manager.