- Location: Kings Meadows TAS
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Between 9.30 am - 4.00 pm
- People Learning English
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Trades & Maintenance
Travel expenses, tea/coffee etc
- Working with Children Check *
- Driver's Licence (C)
- Medical Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Do you like to repair, paint, garden, or being a general handy man?
The Launceston YMCA requires a handy man to assist with minor repairs in and around their building plus a little gardening and outside yard jobs.
If you enjoy putting things together and a knowledge on how some things operate we would love to hear from you.
You will need be required to work under the organisations Work Health and Safety guidelines plus adherence to their Code of Conduct/ Privacy and Confidentiality policies.
A Working with Children's Check and a Medical Check required. Days and hours of volunteering will need to be discussed with the YMCA Manager.