- Location: Geelong VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Homeless
Times and days are negotiable. Additional information from the agency.
- Groups of 10 or more
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Food Preparation & Service
Initial orientation with ongoing instructions provided as required.
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
Experience in and knowledge is desirable.
- food handling certificate required
- be reliable and also be comfortable to work as an active team member
- maintain privacy, respect the clients at all times and agrees with the vision of the establishment.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are seeking someone to manage general food planning and preparation of meals for 12 adults. This will involve preparing food for meals through out the day. Managing and ordering pantry supplies and storage and use of incoming food donations and general household goods.