- Location: Sutherland NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
Thursday Evenings: 7-8:30pm
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
- Sport & Physical Activity
In house induction training
Fuel reimbursement for travel
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Interest in helping people with a disability and an interest in health and fitness.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Gym Buddies Program supports clients with a disability to participate in physical activity. As a Gym Buddy volunteer, you will help motivate clients to achieve their fitness goals and make a difference in their life. You will help set up equipment for group activities and assist the coordinator when needed.
No qualifications are needed for this position.
Location: Sutherland PCYC
Time: Thursday evenings 7-8:30pm