- Location: Noarlunga Downs SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Sport
Game Day and pre season to be negotiated
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Sport & Physical Activity
- National Police Certificate *
All persons involved in the junior (under 18) players and shall include as a minimum all Coaches, Trainers, Team Managers and may extend to Club Secretaries and Football Managers must have a police check.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Recording Officer works closely with other positions on game day to ensure that all information is correctly recorded.
Duties: • Assist with the administration of players during pre-season. • Enter results into the league database • Ensure that all details entered into various databases are correct. Skills: • Must be confident with computer and databases to assist with the entering of results onto fox sporting pulse. • Good communication skills are a must to be able to pass on much needed information to others. • Excellent attention to detail.
No experience necessary.