- Location: Willunga SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Sport
As Listed in the Description
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
- Families with Children
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Administration & Office Management
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
Positions which come into contact with children will require a Police / DCSI clearance.
Tolerance for young children.
A community spirit.
Good organisation skills.
Able to attend all events.
Punctual and reliable.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Located at Willunga Recreation Park, the Willunga Cricket Club is a family friendly cricket club with teams for all skills and ages. With 3 Senior Teams (A,B,C grades) ,3 Junior Teams (Senior Colts (Under 161/2), Junior Colts (Under 14 and Under 12) and as well as running Milo T20 Blast (Under 10) and Milo In2cricket (4-7 yr) programs The following volunteer opportunities are available:
Coaching: . Junior Coaches for Saturday mornings games. Start at 9.00am - 11.45 finish (Cut off time). . Under 12's are Friday evenings 5.00pm - 8.00pm finish. . Training nights and times are determined by the Coach.
- Typical training Tuesday and Thursday 5.00pm - 6.30pm.
- Event Organisers: . 1-2 hours per week. Time varies depending on the event. . Sponsorship Officer: 1-2 hours per week . Secretary / My Cricket Data Entry - 1-2 hours per week