- Location: Osborne Park WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Flexible 2-3 shifts; Week days.
- People with disability
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Mediation & Advocacy
Volunteer induction and online training provided
Travel; Agreed reimbursement for committee attendance and out of pocket expenses
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
1. The ability to engage effectively with people from a variety of backgrounds and age ranges to canvas views and provide feedback
2. Knowledge of and an interest in community and or health service as either a client, Family member, carer or support person.
3. Good analytical and communication skills
4. Basic data entry and computer skills
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
• Support with email or telephone surveys • act as committee members • Review Silver Chain publications • Review and assist with education and training
This may vary depending on the activity you nominate for:
a. Survey Champions: 2-3 hour shifts at agreed intervals conducting consumer surveys. Training will be provided. b. For Committee members, there will be a requirement to attend regular meetings which may range from 1-3 hours in duration. There will also be pre-reading or work required outside of committee times. An Agenda and copies of meeting materials will be sent prior to meetings. Remuneration will be provided for unwaged community members.