- Location: Western Junction TAS
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Other
Ongoing roster, peak period Nov - Feb 3 hour shift - am/pm
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Groups of 10 or more
- Wheelchair Access
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Tour Guides, Information & Heritage
Induction/on the job/occassional development training
Car Park Pass, Vouchers in lieu of petrol
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Customer Care Volunteers are responsible for:
- Welcome all passengers and other visitors to Launceston Airport and provide accurate and courteous information about the airport's services and facilities.
- Be alert to, and report, any safety security and service issues to the relevant person (this includes unattended baggage, hazards, etc.
- Report any maintenance issues (this includes spills, overflowing bins etc.) ensuring the ongoing serviceability and cleanliness of terminal facilities and equipment, e.g. ATM's, Internet kiosks, TV screens and monitors, lighting, automatic doors etc.
- Actively participate in the Launceston Airport customer Service Charter staff reward and recognition scheme, nominating staff of our service providers when outstanding service excellence is witnessed.
- Conduct occasional passenger satisfaction surveys when requested.
The Customer Care Program operates 7 days per week with 2 shifts daily.