- Location: Miranda NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
1-2 hours a week
- People Learning English
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Translating & Interpreting
- Companionship & Social Support
Tea and coffee
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Volunteer with passion and purpose with HammondCare, an independent Christian charity specialising in dementia care.
We are looking for enthusiastic and caring individuals who are fluent in speaking Greek. Come along, sit and have a chat, reminisce and talk about topics of interest with elderly people. Spend some time in the garden, play cards, listen to music or do some arts and craft activities.
Spend one hour per week for 12 months or longer at HammondCare, 19 Kiama St Miranda.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a national police check which HammondCare will organise and pay for. We'll provide two days of training as well as ongoing support from a local Volunteer Leader.
For more information, speak with Barry or Belinda on 1800 79 33 99.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.