- Location: Fyshwick ACT
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
- Sport & Physical Activity
Induction and other relevant training provided
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Anglicare Volunteer Application Form
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Anglicare Retail's Sorting and Distribution Centre in Fyshwick needs volunteers to help process donations of clothing and other items. The sorting of donations for resale is an integral part of our operation, and a fun, hands-on way to be involved with Anglicare. The sorting and distribution of items allow us to supply stock for our Op Shops as well as helping to raise funds for our Emergency Relief and other services.