- Location: Queenscliff VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Museums & Heritage
Shifts available per arrangement with Agency.
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
- IT & Web Development
- Administration & Office Management
Assistance with learning new skills.
Tea, coffee, biscuits provided
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
Experience with customer service, retail, simple computer tasks helpful but volunteers can be trained in tasks. Able to communicate confidently with customers visiting the museum and able to use cash register.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are looking for volunteers who take pride in their work and would enjoy working with other volunteers to keep the museum open, greet customers and take entry fees, assist with retail sales in museum souvenir shop and assist with routine museum administrative tasks.
Meet and greet customers, assist with opening & closing of museum, use cash register to take entry fees and museum shop sales, assist with tidiness of museum shop and display areas, assist with photocopying, mail-outs and other routine administration tasks.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.