- Location: Bathurst NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Family Services
8:00-9:30am Mondays OR Fridays (can be weekly, fortnightly or other to suit the volunteer)
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Food Preparation & Service
- Working with Children Check *
A willingness to get stuck in and help, a non-judgemental nature and a genuine drive to contribute to the lives of kids.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Breakfast Club happens on school premises in Kelso on Mondays and Fridays. Volunteers work together for a fast and furious 60-90 minutes to:
- set up
- greet and prepare and serve toast, cereal and drinks to kids
- wash-up, clean-up and pack-up! This opportunity is great for anybody with a passion for kids and community. Volunteers can arrange to help out on a weekly or fortnightly basis, or as flexibly as would suit them.