- Location: Point Cook VIC
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Saturday's 9.00am-1.00pm Weekly or fortnightly with a 3 month commitment preferred.
- Families with Children
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Type of work
- Library Services
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Volunteers are required to assist our Toy Library Session Co-ordinator with the running of the Toy Library sessions during open hours. Tasks include: · Welcoming members. · Checking returned toys for completeness, and cleanliness. · Putting toys away. · Cleaning and stocktaking. · Helping to pack up the library at the end of session. · Tidying library shelves and ensuring floor space is uncluttered. · Cataloguing new toys. · Assisting session-coordinator as/where required with administrative tasks. · Assist & liaise with rostered member helpers. If you are reliable