- Location: Lenah Valley TAS
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
Thursdays 8.30am to 2.30pm
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Work Experience
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Type of work
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Working with Animals
Provided by centre
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the level of coverage for volunteers due to various restrictions to ensure they are covered for the roles they will be undertaking.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
In particular, we are seeking volunteers to assist our coaches each Thursday during the school term. All training is provided and you would be helping out with preparing horses for our riders and assisting our coaches on the arena (or on trail rides) during lessons.
We also require volunteers on other days of the week who would be interested in helping out with the day to day maintenance of our horses and facilities.
If you are not so keen on the fresh air and sunshine and not partial to a little wet weather, and your skills are more office and administrative based, then why not consider becoming a committee member? In particular, we'd love a dedicated and organised person who would be interested in taking on the role of Secretary.