- Location: Macleod VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Companionship & Social Support
- National Police Certificate *
Friendly, organised able to encourage residents to participate in activities.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
This position is for someone with patience and sensitivity, to work with older people to help in our friendly residential facility. Help organise activities such as art and craft or one on one visiting with residents
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.