- Location: Salisbury North SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Various hours and days required. Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role be a maximum of 15-16 hours per week.
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Driving & Transportation
- Tutoring & Coaching
- Driver's Licence (C)
~ Must have a current Drivers Licence and good driving history.
~ Ability to communicate with people from various cultural backgrounds is desirable.
~ Background Screening required (paid for by Council).
* During the Covid-19 pandemics, organisations should be providing all necessary Covid-19 safety protection measures for volunteers following the advice of both the Sate or Territory Governments and the Federal Government. Your safety and wellbeing is your priority. Familiarise yourself with the most up-to-date requirements and advice from the Australian and NT and SA State Governments.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
Bagster Road Community Centre is currently running the 'Wheels in Motion' program which support people in gaining their licences by accompanying them in a supplied vehicle to gain hours and experience whilst learning to drive.
Safety modified centre owned car is supplied.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.