- Location: Mackay QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
From 4 hours per week
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Mediation & Advocacy
Training and induction provided
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Indigenous and Pacific Islander Liaison Volunteers will liaise with and help establish support and programs for Indigenous and Pacific Islander kidney patients. They will identify the patients' day to day needs and discuss their requirements with medical staff.
The volunteers will be based in Mackay.