- Location: Midland WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Young People
Committee meeting time and fundraising activities
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Administration & Office Management
on-line training course required.
Costs of all checks covered by Agency
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
- Enthusiasm and have a commitment to Scouting Principles and Programme
- Ability to communicate with and share leadership with other leaders and adults
- Set a high standard of behaviour through personal example to members.
- Be able to motive, communicate and work effectively with your section youth members
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Various positions available e.g Chairperson, Secretary, Treasurer, Quartermaster and Committee Lay Members.
General Support Committee Members assist the Group Leaders by fundraising, transport, recruiting Leaders and finance and property matters. Involves Committee meeting time and fundraising activities. Some on-line training required.