- Location: Caulfield VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Type of work
- Arts, Craft, & Photography
- Companionship & Social Support
- Music & Entertainment
- Seniors & Aged Care
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
An aged care facility requires volunteers to support clients taking part in its lifestyle program. There are a wide variety of roles available for volunteers. You can spend one on one time with residents doing jigsaws or chatting, reading or similar activities. There is a great need for volunteers to assist with a small men's group with activities such as darts, board games, quizes, artwork and jigsaws and to provide an extra part of hands for art and craft activities. You can also assist with the following activities. At group celebrations such as birthdays or Happy Hour and helping prepare for events. Playing the piano or a musical instrument or singing at Happy Hour sessions. Facilitating a knitting and chat group.