- Location: Smithfield NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Young People
1-3 days per week Week day availability Half or full days
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Marketing, Media & Communications
Training provided: • Induction, essential • Orientation, essential • Retail online guidelines training, essential
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Save the Children Op Shops are listing items online!
Volunteer with us and help us save more little lives through our online sales.
We need Volunteers to research, photograph, and upload fun one of a kind pieces, clothing, and collectibles. You'll be amazed at what you find in our shops.
It will be amazing if you have: • Great computer skills • Excellent written communication skills • Ability to work unsupervised • Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of current fashion trends and designer label brands
All Volunteers are required to: • Give permission for Save the Children to undertake a National Police Record Check and provide 100 points of identification • Read and accept the Save the Children Code of Conduct and Child Protection Policy
We are Centrelink approved & welcome New Start Candidates to apply