- Location: Richmond NSW
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
2-3hours per week, weekdays. At least 3 months commitment.
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Garden Maintenance
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Food Preparation & Service
- Music & Entertainment
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
Training is provided!
- National Police Certificate *
Willingness to have fun!
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Would you love to make a difference in the lives of People with a Disability? Help turn dreams into a reality as a facilitator in fun lifestyle activity programs!
Some examples of the programs include baking, art and craft, bowling, gardening, music, shopping and visiting varied sites across Sydney. These are only just a few!
Suitable for: retirees, tertiary students, people looking to return to the workforce or someone who would like to give back to the community.
No experience is required!
If you are interested in this volunteer opportunity, please provide your phone number when completing the expression of interest form.
Leep is a referral service promoting this opportunity on behalf of the organisation.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.