- Location: Springfield Lakes QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
School holiday semester breaks- he coordinator will advise on specific dates at time of official interview.
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Type of work
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Sport & Physical Activity
YMCA induction as per policy
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Persons over 18 yrs will require security checks which will be supplied by the organisation. Under 18yrs will require 3 references and parental approval.
Induction as per policy to be attended by any volunteer.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Program assistants are required during school holidays. The community centre hosts a number of activities throughout the school holiday periods which may include craft, sporting and animal shows. Duties may include setting and packing up of activities, supporting young people with the activities and other general tasks required by the community centre. Progams run during the Christmas school break and all other listed school semester breaks. Times and days will be advised by the coordinator when you attend the official interview.