- Location: Across: Glengowrie SA, Payneham South SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role be a maximum of 15-16 hours per week.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Music & Entertainment
Orientation and training provided.to Eldercare Aged Care Homes.
- National Police Certificate *
Honesty and reliability, nonjudgmental and tolerant attitude, ability to maintain positive attitude and continue to play and entertain the elders.
We have pianos at locations which are well kept. Your own music can be used or if required we can obtain music to be used.
National Police clearance is mandatory
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Playing piano for atmosphere entertainment.
Music is a gift to share with others. Our elders gain great joy through the gift of music for their hearts and their soles.