Tasks will include:
- General retail duties, sorting donations, display sales items (particularly clothing
goods), furniture and household items.
- Ensure effective rotation of stock and ensuring stock is clearly priced and labelled.
- Ensure stock complies with relevant product safety standards for distribution and sale in accordance with the Society's merchandising manual.
- Assist in cleaning and maintenance of site.
- Possible use of cash register (training will be provided if applicable)
- Perform any other duties as directed.
You will be working in a team-based environment in conjunction with other Volunteers in accordance with Society policies and procedures. You will require a dedicated approach to service and a genuine respect for people from all walks of life. Full training will be provided.
This position may suit 15 hours if required. Three shifts per day are available. AM/PM/full day available. Monday to Friday – 4 hour shifts (flexible) Saturday 9am – 1pm Discuss your requirements with the coordinator.