If you are interested in welcoming tourists to the beautiful Lockyer Valley region and want to help in promoting local sites and businesses then we want to hear from you!
- Meeting and greeting visitors.
- Answering enquiries - both in person and via the phone or email.
- Restocking brochure and souvenir displays.
- Assisting with administration duties.
- Souvenir sales and enquiries and cash handling.
- Keeping records of visitor numbers.
Volunteer characteristics: Friendly, outgoing and enthusiastic; a team player; customer focused; willing to learn new skills; passionate about the Tourism industry; must be a 'people person'.
Skills gained: Volunteering for the Lockyer Valley Regional Council has the following benefits: opportunities for ongoing personal development; meet new people and make friends; recognition at various social events and thank you celebrations.