About Cancer Support Angels:
Established in 2019 by our Founder Jodie Hollis, Cancer Support Angels is a 100% volunteer-run organisation focused on supporting cancer patients and their families. We do this through the provision of care packages, facilitating support groups and providing financial support to those in need.
For more information about who we are and what we do, please visit our website - cancersupportangels.org.au
Due to continual growth within the organisation, we are looking for a recruitment volunteer to join our team. Key responsibilities will include:
- End-to-end recruitment of various roles across the organisation
- Meeting with team leads to understand the requirements for current and future roles
- Advertising roles and implementing sourcing strategies
- Screening volunteer candidates, shortlisting and conducting interviews
- Assisting in the development, management and mentoring of the recruitment administration team as well as providing strategic support to team leads.
We are looking for a passionate and proactive volunteer who:
- Has strong recruitment experience with the ability to work across a variety of roles
- Demonstrates great time management and organisational skills
- Maintains a good working knowledge of Teams and Microsoft Office
- Is process-orientated, with excellent attention to detail
This role is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and can be worked around your lifestyle and existing commitments. We do ask that volunteers are able to commit to a timeframe of at least 6 months in the role – although we hope that you’ll want to stay with us for much longer!
Why volunteer with us?
Just some of the reasons that now could be the perfect time for you to volunteer with us:
- 100% remote working opportunity that fits around your current responsibilities
- An opportunity to build on your skills and applied knowledge in a wide range of roles
- Work alongside other friendly and passionate volunteers, make lifelong connections and learn from eachother
- Give your free time to those in need and fill your day with added purpose
How to apply:
If this sounds like what you are looking for in a volunteer opportunity, we would love to hear from you!
To apply please use the link below, or alternatively send your CV to our Recruitment Team at email@example.com.
All successful volunteers are required to complete a police check and commit to our volunteer agreement and some roles may require and working with children check and/or confirmation of vaccination status.
Cancer Support Angels is committed to an inclusive recruitment process and workplace - we believe that everyone has the right to a fair and accessible experience. If there is anything that we can assist with throughout the application process and beyond, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.