Ardoch is a national not-for-profit organisation focused on improving educational outcomes for children and young people experiencing disadvantage. Our work is made possible by the generosity of our donors, and we are seeking enthusiastic volunteers to help us foster deeper connections with our supporters.
As a Donor Engagement Volunteer, you will play a pivotal role in strengthening our fundraising efforts.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Researching and creating a data base of potential donors
- Reaching out via email to potential leads to gather donations for the auction (email templates provided)
- Collecting, collating, and composing information about the items (including images)
- Update records about the items we find and help set up the auction website
- Helping with the collection and distribution of prizes for the auction
- Thanking donors for their contributions
Skills we are looking for:
- Enthusiasm for building relationships and connecting with people
- A passion for our mission and a desire to make a positive difference in the educational outcomes for Australian students!
Ardoch’s Great Auction is held in November, so are welcoming expressions of interest to start volunteering with us immediately. You can join us in our Melbourne CBD office, or volunteer remotely if you have access to a laptop and reliable internet.
Hours are flexible within business hours Monday to Friday – approximately 3-6 hours per week.
Ready to help us create a brighter future? Join our team of dedicated volunteers and play a pivotal role in our fundraising success. Together, we can make a real difference!
As Ardoch is a child-safe organisation, the successful candidate will be required to obtain satisfactory police and Working with Children checks and to complete our online Child Safety training.