Ardoch is a national not-for-profit organisation focused on improving educational outcomes for children and young people experiencing disadvantage. Our vision is that every child’s potential is realised through full participation in education. Engagement in education is the key to opening future pathways and possibilities. Without it, the cycle of disadvantage and inequity continues. Ardoch volunteers support thousands of Australian school students each year and are helping to break this cycle – we need your help to spread the word!
This role will see you assist with the collaboration and distribution of information gathered by Ardoch. You can assist in one or more of the following ways:
- Organising, tagging and captioning Ardoch’s photos and video content
- Contribute to copywriting and creation of content for external communication – ie Newsletters, proposals, website material
- Proofread content for external communication
- Create and post social media tiles
- Visiting partner sites and taking photos or video to share our impact
If you have an interest in learning about Communications and Marketing and share our passion for creating equity for Australian school students, we would love to hear from you.
Hours for volunteering will be flexible depending on your availability and project you are working on, typically 3-6 hours per week. You can join us in our Melbourne CBD office, or volunteer remotely if you have access to a laptop and reliable internet.
Benefits of Volunteering with Ardoch:
- Help advocate for Educational equality in Australian schools
Support the learning and wellbeing of children and young people experiencing educational disadvantage
Connect with like-minded volunteers who are bettering the educational outcomes for Australian students
Build new skills and enhance your current skills
As Ardoch is a child-safe organisation, the successful candidate will be required to obtain satisfactory police and Working with Children checks and to complete our online Child Safety training.