We are seeking applications for experienced Grant Writers to research potential funding opportunities and prepare, develop and write complex grant applications (in collaboration with our CEO).
As a Grant Writer you will be responsible for:
- Researching potential funding/grant opportunities
- Determine if ShelterBox is eligible and meets the criteria
- Present eligible grant options to CEO
- Prepare, develop and write complex grant applications and funding proposals in a timely manner (in collaboration with CEO)
- Maintaining records in database including grant tracking, submissions and outcomes
- Scanning the grant landscape to identify new grant opportunities and the eligibility of the organisation
- Liaise with key internal stakeholders to establish goals and timelines, and acquire relevant project specific, business and financial information required for application
- Maintaining ongoing communication with internal stakeholders to inform progress
To be considered for this role, you will have -
- Previous experience writing and compiling funding applications with successful outcomes
- Strong writing skills, research abilities, and attention to detail are essential for this role
- Ability to address selection criteria
- Experience in fundraising is desirable
- Ability to work independently, show initiative and work cohesively within a virtual team.
Please send a letter and your Resume to be considered for this position.