Key tasks include:
- Assisting with reconciliations of different clearing accounts (CLV and IMIS)
- Assisting with general ledger and OP Shop reconciliations
- General admin duties including filing, archiving, cash counting, finance mail
- Liaising with Finance team to coordinate with audit and other departmental enquires
- Other ad hoc accounting duties to support the Finance team as required
Skills and Experience:
Proficiency and experience in general accounts support / data entry roles (payable, receivable, payroll, etc.)
Experience using Microsoft Office particularly Excel
Ability to learn new financial systems
Attention to detail
Must be willing to focus, learn new tasks and be reliable
RSPCA Victoria is a non-government, community-based, not-for-profit organisation whose vision is ‘ending cruelty to all animals’. We are Victoria’s best-known and most respected animal welfare organisation.
Our organisation’s purpose is to work with the community to achieve outstanding animal welfare through education, advocacy, and animal care and protection. RSPCA Victoria’s values - clarity and accountability, respect and consideration, and expertise and collaboration - set clear expectations for all our staff and volunteers. Volunteers are an integral part of the RSPCA Victoria team. They play an active and vital role in helping to support our work to improve the welfare of animals and protect them from cruelty and neglect.