Tom Price BFB are a dedicated team of volunteers, providing an essential emergency service to the local community and encourage involvement from members of all ages. If you are interested in meeting new people, learning new skills, challenging yourself in a new environment and contributing to your community we would love to hear from you.
- Responding to local emergencies such as bush and scrub fires.
- Working with the community to identify and manage local fire risk.
- Undertaking local fire prevention activities with the community.
Volunteering is an opportunity to become an integral part of our fun, hardworking team and offers many benefits such as:
- Ongoing training with experienced trainers
- Support, guidance and mentoring from experienced brigade members
- Access to DFES Wellness Branch (critical incident follow-up, Peer Support Officers, counselling, and chaplain services)
- Learning new skills
- Meeting new people and enjoying the company of like-minded team members
- Applying your skills and knowledge in a challenging environment
- Contributing to the safety of your local community