About Cancer Support Angels:
Established in 2019, Cancer Support Angels is a 100% volunteer-run organisation focused on uniting their network to establish support during some of the most difficult times in patients’ lives.
By providing care packages for cancer patients, facilitating support groups and providing financial support, the team can help bring a sense of comfort and relief to patients and their families.
For more information about who we are and what we do, please visit our website cancersupportangels.org.au
About the Opportunity:
Due to continually increasing operational demands and growth, we here at Cancer Support Angels are looking for a Personal Assistant to the CEO. Working alongside another PA the role will include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Drafting and preparing correspondence, agendas and presentations
- Assisting to review inbox and responding to and/or actioning emails where appropriate, bringing urgent items to attention.
- Allocating and prioritising tasks, as well as managing schedules and appointments
- General administration duties
- Diary and travel arrangement management
We are looking for someone who:
- Is highly proficient in the Microsoft Office suite (particularly Outlook, Teams, Word, PowerPoint and Excel) (essential)
- Has previous experience in a PA/EA role
- Upholds strict confidentiality and discretion
- Exhibits excellent written and verbal communication skills and the confidence to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Possesses impeccable organisation skills
- Ideally lives near the city of Casey to meet up with our Director to organise some paperwork
More importantly, the desire to help others and contribute to the growth and success of this team will be paramount. We are happy to teach and transfer knowledge where necessary.
The role will be a volunteer opportunity and a time commitment of between 3-5 hours per week would be ideal from the successful applicant.
How to apply:
If this sounds exciting to you and is what you are looking for in a volunteer opportunity, we would love to hear from you!
To apply please use the link below, or alternately email our Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information feel free to contact the recruitment team via the above email, or visit our website - cancersupportangels.org.au