Volunteer Events and FundraisingWoodcroft - Morphett Vale Neighbourhood Centre
Focus for the Events and Fundraising is the planning and implementation of community events, within the sub-committee.
If your passion lies with working in a team to provide fun-filled events for the community, then this is the role for you.
You will need to attend monthly meetings, held on Tuesday and work with the sub-committee members to plan, roster, set up and pack up events.
- Have good communication skills
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Are able to manage time effectively
- Can relate to people from diverse backgrounds
- Have good organisational skills
- Are adaptable.