Sports Trainer - Fitzroy Football ClubFitzroy Community Club
The Fitzroy Football Club operates a number of senior and junior teams. We are currently recruiting for Mens', Womens' and Junior Sport Trainers who are available to take up roles for season 2023.
Key Duties / Requirements
- Attendance at training sessions and on match days
- Taping hands, wrists, elbows, shoulders, knees and ankles with sports tape to prevent new injuries.
- Treatment of minor sporting injuries and incidents requiring first aid delivery
- Management of injured athletes and coordinating the rehabilitation process.
- Provide guidance to players and lead pre-match warm-up, stretching and post-match cooldowns.
- Comply with sporting codes, particularly regulations around drugs in sport.
Desired Skills / Experience
- Previous experience as a sport trainer (particularly within Australian Rules Football) is preferable but not required.
- Applicants must currently hold (or be willing to obtain) minimum qualifications in first aid, resuscitation, and sports training
Remuneration may be available in most roles.