Co-Chief Operating OfficerEmpowered Together
- People and product management – Identify and recruit high performing individuals and maintain high engagement
- Executive engagement - Attend executive team meetings and actively engage with other executives and the broader team
- Strategic thinking - Use strategic planning and thinking to sustainably execute on the key responsibilities
Who you are
- Deeply passionate about the primary prevention of sexual assault
- Has strong leadership skills and experience leading a team
- Understands the culture of volunteer and youth led organisations
- Understands the critical issues associated with sexual violence such as gender inequality, consent and prevention of sexual assault
- Manages their time well and is organised
- Students welcome and encouraged!
Time Commitment 5 hours a week. The role is flexible as most of the work is done remotely and in your own time. The successful applicant will be expected to commit to the role for one year.
As a leader of the Operations team, you must be able to meet the following expectations:
- Attend an online volunteer induction
- Attend fortnightly team meetings
- Complete all assigned work in a professional and timely manner
- Keep your manager informed if anything comes up that might prevent you from completing your work in time
If any of the above expectations are not met regularly, there will be a meeting with management and it may lead to being terminated from the organisation.
We encourage applications from diverse backgrounds and genders, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people identifying as part of the LGBTIQA+ community and people with a disability.