Ideally, the candidate will be based in Queensland. Tasks will include;
- Use APMA resources & others you are interested in as topics for discussion in monthly pain support group meetings hosted online.
- The group has an Instagram account you can use to communicate with members, but it's not compulsory to be on social media. You can connect with members by email, phone or Facebook instead. We're flexible.
- With the assistance of APMA, introduce engaging speakers to the group in monthly meetings (occasionally)
- Facilitating conversations during meetings
- Hold meetings at least monthly on zoom.
- Complete basic data administration after meetings.
Facilitators will receive training, insurance coverage, resources and monthly meetings with other volunteers.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a community service providing peer support, and as such, we ask no practicing health professionals or training/ studying health professionals apply, unless they have a living experience of pain. The Tacos' facilitators must have personal experience with chronic pain and be between 18 and 25. APMA facilitators do not provide medical, pharmaceutical, legal, or industrial relations advice.