This is an exciting role providing an opportunity for the right person to engage with a diverse range of people and organisations promoting and recognizing innovation excellence in ICT in Western Australia.
Activities and responsibilities include the following:
- Administrative support to the three key events each year (Incite, Gamechanger and putt4dough)
- Support to the event coordinators and committees assisting with activities such as managing online ticket sales and scheduling meetings with relevant parties
- Work closely with the WAITTA Board and President to assist with the running of WAITTA
- Assisting and supporting the organising of events
- Agenda preparation, minute taking, and action follow up for the monthly Board meetings
WAITTA facilitates industry connections for all its supporters and entrants, and as a WAITTA volunteer, you will have first-hand access to meeting some incredible people in our community.
If that’s not enough you also benefit from free tickets to the Incite Awards, free tickets to the Gamechanger Awards, and free tickets to putt4dough (dinner).