Radio Station Manager - Fleurieu FMFleurieu FM
Volunteering at Fleurieu FM community radio includes a range of stimulating and challenging work behind the scenes which could use your specialist skills, or help you develop them. If you can manage people and organise work, a volunteer management position could be ideal for you.
The Station Manager position is a key role and your diverse skills and experience are welcomed.
- Maintain control of the functions of the radio station’s office and broadcasting facility.
- Liaise with radio station members and the general public.
- Table a monthly report to the Board of Management at our monthly board meeting.
- Ensure that the radio presenter’s agreement is always up to date to reflect the radio station’s policies and radio presenter’s guidelines.
- Record and investigate any complaints from radio station members, or the public as per station manual guidelines.
- Oversee administrative staff and in general be available to all volunteer staff for guidance.
- Ensure that the radio station’s broadcasting program schedule is up to date and that any absences of presenters are incorporated and planned for using suitable replacement presenter(s).