Foster CarerOzChild Children Australia Inc.
We are seeking people who can offer their skills and experience to nurture and care for vulnerable children. If this sounds like you, foster care could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Becoming a foster carer will allow you to look after children and young people who cannot live safely with their birth families for various reasons.
It takes a village to raise a child! We are looking for individuals/couples who:
- Come from all different religions and backgrounds, young, old, with their own kids, without kids, empty nesters, everyone from the LGBTQIA+ community etc.
- Have a suitable living space, including a spare bedroom
- Either working full-time or part-time
- Willing to work as part of a professional team
- Able to provide a safe and supportive home environment
You'll receive full training, 24hr support and a tax-free reimbursement.
For more than 170 years, OzChild has been dedicated to supporting children, young people and families experiencing significant challenges. The largest provider of evidence-based programs in Australia, OzChild supports more than 10,000 children, young people and family members each year. Click here to find out more about the program and how you learn more about the process.
If you have a passion for improving the lives of children, we want to hear from you!