Coffee Club. We're looking for Volunteers!Pinarc Disability Support
Pinarc Disability Support is a community not-for-profit organisation providing services to around 1,000 children and adults with disability, their families, and carers across the Grampians Region and Melton.
We provide direct support through therapy services, support coordination, adult day programs, school holiday programs, parent support groups, financial plan management and kindergarten support. All of our service delivery is guided by our vision of building a community in which people with disability are equal and valued.
We are seeking enthusiastic and fun-loving volunteers to add value to our day programs at any of our Ballarat centres, based at Golden Point and Pennyweight.
If you volunteered in the Coffee Club and Barista to work program at Pinarc in the past month, here’s what your day might have looked like.
• Assisted to prepare the coffee area ensuring that all items are ready for Barista to work sessions
• Helped customers to make coffees guiding them to use the step by step instructions
• Interacted with customers in a respectful and courteous manner
• Assisted the support workers in facilitating the activities
• Perhaps prepared some tea and coffee for the customers to enjoy during coffee club catch ups
• Helped to tidy and clean the coffee area
Volunteers can give as much time as they choose, on a regular, or semi-regular basis. This will be negotiated at the interview.
Options are available every weekday or in the school holidays. Students seeking experience are encouraged to apply.
For more information visit the volunteer page on our website.