Our social clubs are designed to provide safe and stimulating activities for people of all abilities and interests. As as a Social Club volunteer, you will work alongside our team to help with various activities. Some of the activities include but no lomited to:
- Walks, BBQ’s, Picnics, visits to concerts, or plays and places of interest.
- Games such as mini golf, skittles, quoits, dominoes, scrabble, cards
- Arts and crafts, fete stalls, cooking and gardening.
- Cultural events to experience food, music, activities and short language lessons from around the globe.
- Interesting guest speakers and partnerships with community groups
- Well-designed environments which enhance clients' abilities and supporting client’s needs.
We are looking for Volunteers to work alongside our team in the following locations.
- Margaret River
- Queens Park
We'd love to hear from you.