Digital Marketing ManagerWomen's Mentoring Foundation Ltd
- Coordinate and facilitate the production of digital customer experiences and content across social channels and email
- Work in collaboration with other members of the marketing team. (This role may ‘manage’ one or more volunteers.)
- Ensure that website content and functions are optimised and in place to meet the needs of our different target audiences, campaigns, launches and communications requirements.
- Ensure we have a social media calendar and that it is being actively managed and optimised, including the review and authorisation of posts
- Establish an email marketing capability and manage production to ensure we keep different audiences informed of progress and offers, and
- Ensure that we’re sharing, on a semi-regular basis, analytics/reports across each of the platforms, identifying opportunities for optimisation.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.