Volunteer DriverFIFA Women's World Cup 2023
As a volunteer driver, you will travel across stadiums, airports, hotels and fleet depots.
To be eligible to volunteer as a driver, applicants must:
- be 25 years or older by 1 June 2023
- be living in one of the Host Cities or arrange (and pay for) your own accommodation and travel to a Host City
- speak at least intermediate level English
- be available for a minimum of 5 -12 shifts during the tournament period (depending on the Host City and role)
- be able to complete an online interview and attend all required training sessions
- pass a background check
- have a valid full drivers license within the country that you wish to volunteer
- be responsible and enthusiastic
- be committed to contributing to the organisation of a major global event and representing the FIFA Women's World Cup™ with pride and respect.
What are the benefits to volunteering?
There are a number of benefits to volunteering with us, some of these include:
- an opportunity to play your part in the largest female sporting event in the world;
- being able to meet new friends;
- gaining valuable behind the scenes experience in the major events industry;
- creating a lifetime of memories and experiences;
- full training for your volunteer role;
- volunteer uniform;
- meals and refreshments on each shift;
- free public transport to your shifts within the host cities.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.