The Hilton RSL is a not-for-profit, primarily staffed by volunteers and has been in operation for over 90 years.
This position is open to job share.
Come and help out a great community organisation while furthering your employment opportunities in your chosen field of employment or work.
- Experience or qualifications in bookkeeping would be highly desirable.
- Experience with Swiftpos and Zero would be highly desirable however, formal training will be provided if necessary.
- This position would suit someone who is retired, or a person who is unable to work due to medical conditions.
- A person who could devote an entire year would also be highly desirable
- This position will be supervised by the democratically elected treasurer.
For further information phone Paul on 0478 844 384.
"Support your Local Digger"