Multiple Locations - Multiple Volunteer Roles
General Outreach Volunteers who love to chat and help the people who need our support at the outreach locations (just three hours a week or fortnight)
Team Leaders - volunteers who can manage and lead a small team at one of the locations (3 hours each week)
Volunteering with 4 Voices is not only delivering hope and connection to our community - it provides our volunteers
- a great way to connect with people who care about others.
- a sense of belonging and community,
- with the opportunity to build a support system.
- boosts their self-confidence, self-esteem, and life satisfaction.
- accomplishment doing good for others and the community.